Part of our job is to ensure the existence of high-quality, flexible and nationally recognised qualifications that are relevant to today's workplace.
Through our employer-led Sector Strategy Groups, we make sure that a range of qualifications are available at all levels to improve skills, knowledge, productivity and competitiveness within a framework that offers progression, transferability and choice.
Working with our awarding body/organisation partners, we've developed a wide range of qualifications, which form part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) and the Scottish Credit Qualification Framework (SCQF). These frameworks of both unit and full qualification recognition allow employers to train existing staff and apprentices to meet business needs.
The following documents are for organisations interested in the specific quality assurance requirements set out by Semta for qualifications in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Business - Improvement Techniques (B-IT) NVQ Level 2, 3 and 4 - QCF Unit Assessment Strategy Version 6. 23.10.12
- Performing Engineering Operations NVQ Level 1 and 2 - QCF Unit Assessment Strategy Version 2 01.01.2011
- Science NVQ Level 2,3 and 4 QCF Unit Assessment Strategy Version 4 01.01.2011
- Engineering NVQ Level 2,3 and 4 QCF Unit Assessment Strategy Version 4 01.01.2011
- Performing Manufacturing Operations NVQ Level 1 and 2 QCF Unit Assessment Strategy Version 2 21.01.2011
- Common Requirements for National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) in the QCF
For further information please contact Semta Customer Services on 0845 643 9001 or firstname.lastname@example.org