Ever wondered how to get a world class qualification AND a career - without racking up huge debts in the process?
Semta apprentices can earn, learn and embark on an exciting career path.
Watch this video to find out how ....or if you are interested in the graduate route scroll down to see more.
Engineering and manufacturing offer some of the best paid, most stimulating careers available. Technologies and processes are advancing at a tremendous rate. You can work on big issues such as climate change and population growth, in world-beating sectors such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, communications and entertainment.
It’s worth remembering that people working in engineering, science, or technology earn 19% more than those who don’t.
- Live vacancies for apprentices and graduates
- useful links to STEM careers sites
- Semta's Graduate Development Toolkit
- Links to Step, the UK’s leading provider of paid student work placement and graduate internship programmes
- Our new Careers In Industry website - where you can view videos of apprentices talking about their experiences
- Case studies of young people getting paid to learn new skills
- And career advice on video
Why not start with this video to get an insight into modern manufacturing and how employers want to invest in talent?