All job vacancies for the Semta Group are posted here. If there are no vacancies available you can also send us your CV and we'll hold it on file to review as suitable positions arise.
Become an Independent End-Point Assessor for EAL
EAL is on the government's register of Approved End-Point Assessment organisations and we are currently looking for independent End-Point Assessors for the standards below:
- Associate Project Manager
- Rail Engineering Operative
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle)
- Engineering Technician (in collaboration with IMechE)
Find out more and apply here.
Semta International has been established to help bring the benefits of our frameworks, qualifications, programmes and services to governments, employers and professionals from around the world. To help support and resource the delivery of our overseas work we now looking to develop a network of advanced manufacturing and engineering sector and international project development experts in the areas of:
- Occupational Standard Development
- Assessment strategy and qualification development
- Apprenticeship Framework development
- Quality assurance
- Assessor training
- Train the trainer
- Evidence and portfolio building training
- Professional recognition
- Writing tenders for international and/or EU project funding
- International project management
We are looking for candidates with the following types of skills and professional experience:
- Expertise in working in one of the highlighted areas
- A minimum of five years' experience of working in the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering sector and/or developing international programmes.
- Relevant professional qualifications or acquired prior learning through professional experience.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in one of the highlighted areas.
- Project management skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of delivering UK training or Skills development activity overseas
Please include all relevant consultancy experience under "Professional Experience" in the CV template.
Closing date: Ongoing