Semta Skills Awards 2019 - Get Involved
The Semta Skills Awards 2019 will take place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge on Thursday 21st March 2019.
Join us at the most prestigious event in the UK advanced manufacturing and engineering sector's calendar as we celebrate the talented individuals and companies whose commitment to skills development is making a significant difference in their workplace and to the sector as a whole.
The awards ceremony is attended by over 500 high profile guests from across industry, as well as training organisations, government and the media.
- Exposure to the 500+ industry professionals and key stakeholders in attendance
- Affiliate your brand with the most prestigious awards event in the UK advanced manufacturing and engineering sector's calendar
- Promote your brand to a captive audience and gain sector-wide recognition and credibility as an organisation dedicated to skills development
- Benefit from extensive national and regional PR and social media coverage
- Play a part in raising the profile of the sector and inspiring the next generation of engineers
- Share best practice and innovation
Included in all sponsorship packages:
- A table of 10 at the awards ceremony (worth £1,950.00 + VAT)
- A dedicated page on the Semta website (with over 158,000 page views) about your company, products and services with a link back to your own website
- Acknowledgement within the dinner programme presented to all guests at the awards ceremony
- Verbal recognition by the host during the awards ceremony
- Your logo featured on the 'step and repeat' backdrop used for finalist and winner filming and photography throughout awards ceremony
To find out more about the sponsorship opportunities available and how your organisation can maximise your participation at the awards ceremony click here and don't forget to take a look at our impact report which showcases the Semta Skills Awards 2018 and the what you can expect as a sponsor. Not what you are looking for? We can also design a bespoke sponsorship package to meet your needs.
There are only three Principal Sponsorship opportunities left for the following award categories:
- Apprentice of the Year - SME
- Apprentice of the Year - Large employer
- Skills Champion of the Year